Hue Imperial City – Discovery Tour offers the chance to visit one of Vietnam’s most traditional and interesting cities. Enjoy the scenic journey from Hoi An to Hue, crossing the famous Hai Van Pass along the way. Discover all of Hue’s best historic attractions, giving great insight into the Nguyen Dynasty and culture of the Hue people. Enjoy delicious local cuisine with specialty Hue dishes famous across the country. Bask in the stunning rural scenery of Hue by dragon boat as you cruise down the Perfume River. Hue Imperial City – Discovery Tour is not to be missed during your stay in Central Vietnam!
- 07:00 am – 07:30 am: Our car and tour guide will pick you from your hotel reception in Hoi An.
Please note: We will collect guests in Da Nang from 08:00 am – 08:30 am
- Begin your journey to Hue by crossing one of the best coastal roads in the world, the Hai Van Pass. You will have a 30 minute stop at the peak and 5 minutes to taking the photo at Lang Co Beach
- 11:00 am: Visit the Khai Dinh Tomb, a stunning blend of Western and Eastern Architecture constructed between 1920-1931.
- 12:30 pm: Enjoy a delicious lunch at a Local Specialty Restaurant serving Hue style dishes
- 13:30 pm: Continue to Hue’s main attraction, the Imperial Citadel. This was once home of the Nguyen Emperor, also containing the Forbidden Purple City.
- 15:00 pm: Explore Thien Mu Pagoda, Hue’s largest pagoda. Built in 1601, it is the subject to many local folk rhymes and is considered the unofficial symbol of Hue.
- 16:00 pm: Cruise along the Perfume River by Dragon boat. Sit back and take in the peaceful scenery as you arrive back into the city center.
- 16:30 Pm: Begin your return to Da Nang/Hoi An
- Finish your Hue Imperial Tour, arriving in Da Nang approximately 6:30 pm/Hoi An 7:15 pm
- High-quality transport
- Dragon boat cruise
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Local Lunch
- All Entrance fees
- Any additional purchases
- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- <= 5 years old: Free
- 6 to 11 years old: 75%
- >= 12 years old: 100%
If you are staying in Hue after your journey, please let our staff know in advance!
Any special requirements, please let us know!